The Cleaning Professionals
If you are not completely satisfied with our service and the work that has been undertaken we will do our very best to resolve any issues. If we cannot resolve the issue and we are directly responsible for the cause, we will not charge you for the service.
The APM Cleaning Ltd commitment to you…
When you choose APM Cleaning Ltd. to clean your home, you benefit from these powerful commitments…
1. You will have direct access to the Director so you can talk about your cleaning schedule at any time.
2. We’ll take time to talk to you about exactly what you want cleaned and how you want it cleaned, before we even step foot in your door.
3. You can opt for a set cleaning menu for your home, or we’ll be happy to produce an À la carte bespoke option JUST FOR YOU. You can arrange everything from a regular, general, clean and tidy to a full spring clean.
4. All cleaning will be arranged at a time agreed with you, which means you can carefully plan your schedule and leave the cleaning to us so that you can get on with your life.
5. To ensure that your home is consistently cleaned to the highest standards, our training combines theory with practical work, which takes into account the different cleaning requirements in specific areas of your home. All APM CLEANING staff have completed and passed our comprehensive training programme.
6. APM CLEANING cleaners will come to your home fully equipped with the correct equipment and a range of required cleaning solutions, so you don’t have to supply expensive cleaning solutions or have your equipment used.
7. Your cleaning team will be using the most appropriate equipment, together with the right cleaning solutions for every cleaning requirement in every area of your home. The cleaning solutions we use on your home are specifically designed for APM CLEANING and are zoned for different areas of your home. For example the solutions used to clean your kitchen are only ever used in the kitchens, as their unique formulation means they give high performance on greasy surfaces and high levels of hygiene.
8. We always maintain contact with cleaners to ensure they’re with you ON TIME, and if there’s a problem, we’ll let you know in plenty of time so that you experience as little disruption to your day as possible.
9. We have strictly adhered to procedures for handling clients’ keys. Security is our paramount concern at all times.
10. Accidents can happen. If they do, the first thing we’ll do is acknowledge the fact. Should any of your more valuable items be damaged or broken, we will leave a card behind to admit fault and let you know exactly what’s happened. Then we’ll take care of the hassle of replacing the objects by processing the claim on your behalf. For less valuable items, simply obtain a replacement and we’ll reimburse you.
BECAUSE YOU WANT MORE THAN JUST A CLEANER….. YOU WANT TOTAL PEACE OF MIND!