Join APM Cleaning
- Due to considerable expansion and client acquisition, we have several vacancies which must be filled urgently.
- We require experienced team players in the capacity of Cleaning Staff, (especially Cleaner/ Drivers).
- We also have vacancies for experienced Handymen/ Carpet Cleaners (these positions must be filled by staff holding clean driving licences).
- Applicants must be trustworthy, reliable, honest and hard working.
- Applicants must have excellent personal hygiene and appearance as all of our roles are customer facing.
- Applicants must not have any criminal convictions. English must be spoken with a good understanding of the English written word.
- Full references will be taken.
- Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes of successful candidates since our client base requires cleans ranging from;
- Full Post Builders Cleans, High volume-fast turnaround End of Tenancy cleans,
- Office cleaning, Communal area cleaning, Infection Control Cleaning through to high-end Domestic cleaning.
- Full interview and work trial form part of the recruitment process.
- We have various contracts available in different geographical areas to suit should you want less hours.
- Full-time staff: Minimum guaranteed 24 hours over 7 days.
- DBS clearance, Driving licence and CSCS card an advantage.
Our most important asset is our staff, if you want a fresh opportunity or need a change why not join us today?
Great staff is the key to APM Cleaning’s success, so we reward hard work and commitment.
For the more ambitious, we have excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Cleaning is a skill, and we give our staff professional training and support to reach and maintain our high standards.
If you think you can meet our top quality cleaning standards through Reliability, Flexibility and Professionalism, call our dedicate recruitment line today 07534 987137.
Click here to add your own text